Monday, November 14, 2011

Update On My Train Friends

I guess Doug was offended that I said he had no ambition in life and he moved away. I literally haven't seen him since my post.

Last week I saw Bjorn for the first time in a few weeks. I caught someone coming up behind me at a high rate of speed....it was him, but he wasn't wearing his usual black. He was in stonewashed jeans. Hey, Sprockets, put the stonewash down and back away slowly. No one is going to get hurt if you just do as I say.

Disheveled Guy is still running late for the train every day. I think the conductor just waits for him now and he has caught on because now he just walks down the stairs as if he hasn't a care in the world.

I also have some new friends now. There's Richie Cunningham...a fresh faced man boy with brown hair instead of red. He started showing up in the middle of the summer....fresh from his college gradudation. He had all new suits, shirts, and shoes. He has a brand new messenger bag/briefcase that doesn't appear to have anything in it because when the train rumbles by it blows in the breeze. His mother drops him off every morning. I think it is sweet...I suspect he does not.

Then there is Itsy Bitsy Spider Couple. Oh. My. God. They are so goofy. They are clearly in that honeymoon stage of love where everything the other one says is adorable and charming. He had brown hair but has an enormous, red bushy beard. She is a round-ish lady with a short cropped bob that is usually soaking wet like she just got out of the shower. She always looks like she got dressed in the dark and never thought to look in the mirror before she left. They walk very close to each other all the way to the station...so much so that they constantly bump into each other. That's all fine and good. I had no issue with them until the Itsy Bitsy Spider came out. Once they are on the platform he whispers sweet nothings in her ear and then the spider crawls up her back, onto her shoulders, and right into her ear. Sometimes the spider grabs her nose. They both giggle. And I cringe. People! Keep the goofy spider bit at home, would you? And it's not once in awhile. It's almost daily. The other day the train was approaching and he took out the spider and pretended to chug along like the train. (Insert me vomiting). Stop it. Stop it. Stop it! Take the spider hands out one more time and I'm going to kill the spider...okay, buddy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment