Here is what my day actually looked like:
- Got up at 6 am with Jack
- Made Jack breakfast
- Touched lunchmeat way too early in the day
- Trudged to grocery store
- Met Denise for lunch - had an awesome time!
- Unpacked camping stuff that was strewn all over my house (we came back from camping the night before)
- Laundry (from camping)
- Gave pets a little attention since we were gone for 5 days...pat, rub, pat, rub...okay, enough of that...
- Picked up Jack at volley ball tournament (his team won!)
- More laundry, unpacking, and then did a load of dishes
- Met Mimi at bus stop
- Took Mimi to horseback riding
- Made dinner
- Helped kids with homework
- Vegged in a coma on the couch while the kids watched something silly
- Kids to bed
- Resumed coma position
There were no cheese curls. There was no rain. There was no lounging on the couch. I touched lunch meat at 6:30 am
I'm still waiting for a great rainy day to lounge around all day...or for the moment when I decide I won't feel guilty for doing that on a sunny day. Baby steps....